Friday, February 05, 2010

Meet the studio

For those of you bored of looking at my work - here's a little sneak-peak at the four other aspiring illustrators that I share our third-year studio space with:

Swedish graphic novelist to-be extraordinaire, Miss Jennie Gyllblad.

Far-too-skilled-for-his-own-good concept artist, Mr Richard Partridge.

More-imagination-than-you-can-shake-a-krusczyki-at Polish children's book illustrator, Miss Malgorzata Piatkowska.

And last but not least, all round good-egg, Miss Emily Rawle.

What a smashing bunch they are ... I'm so in denial about how much I'm going to miss this lot next year...

2 comments:

Jennie Gyllblad said...

ARGH! I've got a quadruple chin in that pic! Why do I always have THE CHIN. *gets paranoid*


Gonna miss ya too, Mithi my dear <3

pearl said...

AAAWWwww that's sweet!!

A great bunch of people indeed! :D