Monday, February 15, 2010

The Big Team Scribble


I've given myself a break from school by doing a couple of fun competitions lately. Last week we had the Nobrow one, and this week its the "Big Team Scribble".

Intially I did three carriages that would link (as above) ... they're all in black-and-white and line-drawing as they're for a colouring-in zine.




But then I realised that she might not put the carriages back to back, but instead have them linked to each other with something (like in this picture from the blog). So I made another separate one on a completely different theme ...


yes, I do like the word "EXPRESS" ... And for those of you who are interested, here's a bit from my sketchbook showing a bunch of my concept sketches ... I quite like them - don't usually like my concept sketches ...

4 comments:

Tiara said...

OMG these are ADORABLE! I'd love to see the actualised sketches of the rest of the concepts!

so cuuuuuuuuuute

Dilkey said...

This are beautiful. I like your animal one better. It's very vibrant and comic-ky :) Submit both. All the best.

littlemithi said...

Thank you all ...
Tiu: I didn't actualise the rest ... just the animals one ... and then when I realised I might have to do a separate one, I had architecture on my mine - hence the castle.

Fabric Nation said...

I really enjoy seeing your drawings. Do you know about the national doodle day... http://www.nationaldoodleday.org.uk/