Thursday, January 17, 2008

Don't panic!

This is just a quicky to say "I'm still here!" ... completely overwhelmed by work. The pastiche got presented and assessed on last Tuesday, but I've still got all four of the four words projects to hand in on Monday and an essay due on Thursday. On top of that we have Sunshine's grandma's funeral to attend on Friday and a wedding reception to go to on Saturday! Oh yes! Busy Busy ...

So, don't panic, I'm taking lots of photos and there will be a mass update in about a week, and also, I'm telling myself not to panic as I have only a few days left and a LOT of work still to do ... eeep!

3 comments:

Bitterjug said...

thanks for the update, rooting for you babe!

suzanne cabrera said...

I know the feeling!

Just want to let you know what an inspiration your blog is to me. Good luck getting things completed!

Adele said...

Yep... that's life! It's either quiet and not much going on, or a mad rush to the finish line, with you holding onto the edges screaming. Good fun, huh! Good luck, though.