Friday, June 08, 2007

Moo cards


Yay! My moo cards arrived today! I've used 6 images from the FMP and put my name and contact details at the back in the style of a small business card. Hoping to have them out on my desk at the exhibition. I'm fairly pleased with them ... don't mind if all of them go over the period of the exhibition - can always order new ones with new images ...

In other news, I took Dad round to college to see my bit of the exhibition (had special permission as he won't be in the country when the show is on). Not entirely sure what he thought - he didn't say much, just took a couple of photos of me with my work. Ah well - I don't think he still really understands what I'm doing or why I've chosen to do this with my life. At least I caught him procuring one of my moo cards for himself ;)

4 comments:

mrana said...

These look so lovely that I may just have to go get some myself!

Claudine said...

Yea, mithi. The cards look great. What a good idea for business cards especially for a visual artist. I have moo envy...

Chris Hand said...

yes yes - and very soon they're gonna start doing STICKERS too (gasp!).

I'll be there.


mungo

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

While I was visiting here the other night I saw these cards and ended up ordering some myself. Really looking froward to getting them. I got so caught up in designing them I forgot to come back here. Yours look great by the way. And congratulations on your show!
Parents, eh?