Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wedding Wednesday - hiatus

"The Wedding Posse"


There is not much left of the wedding posts - just a couple of little things to tie up that I'd like to talk about. But for the meantime, Wedding Wednesday is going to be on hiatus as Term has started - and as this is the beginning of the end, (final year! EeEEEEeeepppPPp!), I'm going to be prioritisisng my illustration degree.

Sunshine is busy trying to get the 'official' photos edited and cleaned up, so will post here when those are up on flickr ... but while I have the chance, would just like to say a HUGE thank you to the bridal party + other halves + one hanger on; otherwise known as the "Wedding Posse"; for all their help and support on and around the day ... we love you!

2 comments:

Academichic said...

Hey Mithi,

great wedding shot - I love this! It was nice getting a glimpse into your super fun and creative wedding, I loved all aspects of it! Thank you for sharing!

S. of academichic

janey said...

Wow I haven't been around in a while. Congrats on such a happy wedding. And this is a wonderful photo.