Sunday, January 04, 2009

Tumblrweed ...

Whilst I'm being a busy bee trying to do ALL the bits of coursework due in a couple of weeks, I thought I'd share with you some of my inspirations. I've been meaning to blog about stuff here as I went along, but it was just too much work... Then I found the fab tumblr, and now I can keep all my inspiration in one place, with links to the original images and artists and places that they came from. Its SO easy ...

Here's a screen shot of what the archive looks like at the moment - click on the picture to be forwarded straight to my account...

Its also at the moment keeping track of random wedding ideas ;)

3 comments:

Camilla said...

I love Tumblr- I just added you to my list

Gesa said...

Oh, I need to check this out... that sounds like just another online tool for me :)
Great to see all the things you've been up to, Mithi! It's fascinating to see how 'illustration' is being learned.
Have a great 2009!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing all your beautiful work! It's been so great watching you blossom since your first days of art school. I'm trying to figure out tumblr. I popped over there but don't quite see what it is supposed to be. Is it a combination of flickr and blogger, does it replace one or both? Is it a "must have" if you've already got a blog and flickr? How is it helping you?