Monday, April 21, 2008

More crafting hands...




Remember this? Well we've just started a module called "Image and observation" during which we have to do a sustained amount of drawing at a location or event of our choice. The tutor liked the drawings I did the last time and suggested I take them on further by visiting more stitch'n'bitches and doing more. So I've located not just my local stitch'n'bitch, but another three within the city that I can go and visit in the next month or so. Not sure where I'm going with these drawings, hopefully that'll suggest itself as I go along ...

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

These drawings are so confident and beautiful. I absolutely love your line quality.
PS, your boat book inspired me to use a non traditional book form for my final project. Stay tuned

MD said...

These drawings are so gorgeous. Absolutely lovely and very inspiring.
MD

/// said...

wowza... i loooooooooove it.

Captain Skulduggery Dug said...

They are gorgeous! I'm a keen knitter and they catch perfectly the art of knitting.

suzanne cabrera said...

hI'm REALLY loving this series! Can't wait to see where it goes! Or is it already there? To me they are gorgeous as is!