Saturday, May 31, 2008

Old Friends New Friends


I've just had the best weekend ... Spent hanging round Bristol with the lovely Xtina Lamb (seen above taking photos of Bristol, and who gave me a copy of her beautiful Gocco printed book "Swept Away" as a present) whom I met on the internets whilst looking for people to teach me how to use my Gocco kit; and then this evening meeting David and Jodie of Peskimo at their housewarming (they live down the road from us) who we were put in touch with via the gorgeous Milla - someone else I met via the interfishyweb; we also met Ben and Gianfranco from Here at Jodie and David's.

What a smashing weekend... and what wonderful people :) I love Bristol ...

Flickr links: Xtina, Peskimo, Milla, Here Gallery.

I'm also spending this weekend putting the final touches on on my Stitch'n'Bitch Image and Obs module project work. Hand in is on Monday and there should be lots of updates after ... so watch this space!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I've been thinking about getting a gocco so thanks very much for all the links in this post.
Sounds like you had a wonderful time.