Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Twee Gebroeders

Sunshine and I went cycling along the canal this afternoon. Just by where we come out of the park and head up the canalside, there are several beautiful canal boats parked up. There seems to be quite a community of them along this stretch of the canal. One of them is called "Twee Gebroeders" - I have NO idea what it means, but it IS on sale (well it's been on sale for the last couple of months and I keep expecting to one day walk down the canal and it not be there anymore).


£75000 - Sunshine and I keep joking that maybe we should buy it and do it up - and maybe elope and sail it away into the sunset...

EDIT 18 Sept 06 : I DO know what it means now - Twee Gebroeders is Dutch for Two Brothers - thank you Loes for that piece of information!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this drawing. And the idea to live on a houseboat :)

Anonymous said...

'Twee Gebroeders'is Dutch for Two Brothers.

Loes (from The Netherlands)

littlemithi said...

Thank you Loes!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed looking at all of your drawings. Really like this one in particular.