This is what Sunshine woke up to today - I caught him a rainbow :) ! This has been one of my little projects that I've done to keep me sane from all the college projects. More pictures and details here.
Another lovely thing to have happened this week is that I've been awarded a "You Make My Day Awards" from Suzanne over at an open [sketch]book (you have to go see, this lady is just so lovely and inspiring!). So in honour of that, and of Valentines, I'm passing on the award ..
Here's the rules:
1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make your day.
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3. Tell the award winners that they've won by commenting on their blogs.
I'm nominating people who mean something to me and really do make my day ...
1. Camilla at Madebymilla : I came across Milla before I moved to Bristol - she's a Bristol (kindo of) based artist and I've seen her exhibit, and have recently got to know her better (and found out she went to school with Sunshine and his sister ... how spooky is that!). Gorgeous person and blog, and well worth a visit.
2. Lucy at "hello my little friend": Lucy's new to the blogging game and deserves some blog traffic ... Highly talented designer maker... and did I mention, my sister-in-law to be? ;)
3 & 4. Skully at "The art of never growing up": Skully is one of Sunhsine's friends and I didn't even realise she was such a craftser until she left a comment on my blog and I followed in back to her. As Sunshine puts it, "She's a good'n that one". She also runs "Autonomous Artisans", a blog giving advise to people setting up mini businesses for the first time via things like Etsy.
5. Last but not least, Sunshine at "The Ministry of Manipulation" : they really don't need any blog traffic as they get loads, but I have to mention it as Sunshine set this up and he and a bunch of his friends run the blog and I'm always going there to see fresh new exciting videos they have trunched up. Usually juggling or circus skills based, but you'll often get dance, magic, and all sorts of other skills based things ... oh alright then, here he is (and this is just a hobby mind you - he has a normal job being a university lecturer too!)...
Enjoy your trip into Mithi's little world ...
And HAPPY VALENTINES everyone!!!
Hallway Part 18
4 years ago