Sunday, November 25, 2007

Gocco-ing!


Woohoo! I used my Gocco set for the first time today!!! I've been meaning to make some Christmas/New Years cards for AGES, but now that I've realised how close the postal deadline is, I finally got my act together and did it. I think I've been avoiding it as I was worried about using my Gocco and making mistakes and wasting screens and bulbs - they're not the cheapest things in the world! Fortunately that trip to see Xtina back in August was really helpful. I went through all the photos I'd taken that day and the notes I'd made and that made my first excursion into Gocco-land nowhere near as daunting as it could have been.

I'm quite pleased with how they've turned out too - you can just about see in the photo what they look like - I've had to obscure them as I don't want to spoil the surprise ;)

I still want to do a bit more to them and I'll post some finished cards at Christmas - so you'll just have to wait till then (or some of you lucky ones will be getting one in the post)!

No comments: