Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Tiara!

Today is my lovely little sis's birthday and I made her a little sleeping batty (because she really loves bats!). I'm sorry it still hasn't arrived in the post (its been more than a week - from UK to Australia...). I wasn't going to post these pictures till you'd received it, but now I'm concerned that it may have gone missing in the post - so I though I'd at least let you see what she looks like (and she squeaks too!):



She's based on Miss Lucy's Sleeping Babies. I spent a bit of time with Lucy over the summer helping out in the studio; and in return she taught me how to make a sleeping baby, and gave me some supplies. I must say the first one I made was a bit wonky, but this one has turned out much better (complete with batty wings!)

Thank you Miss Lucy!

Also, Happy Anniversary Abbu & Ammu!

5 comments:

Catherine Black said...

This is stunning! I love your design. The wings are cute.

Tiara said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THANK YOU <3 <3 <3

suzanne cabrera said...

Too, too cute. I love it's wings...and it's size!

Lucy Jane Batchelor said...

He he he, Is there any news on whether Batty Baby has arrived?

littlemithi said...

Yes it has indeed arrived finally!